loving God. loving life. loving people. loving each other.
on the road TOGETHER.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Collect call from Mr. Weotababyitsboy.
"Little" Caleb Jon Loya was born at 11:45 Eastern in Fort Wayne, IN. He weighed 8lbs 5oz and was 20.25 inches long. Pictures to follow... Delivery was very quick and Mom and baby are doing really well.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulation! Uncle Joel sent me the news - and website addr. I'm so excited for you. You have a sweet, darling family. Looking forward to the pics.
5 comments:
Congratulation! Uncle Joel sent me the news - and website addr. I'm so excited for you. You have a sweet, darling family. Looking forward to the pics.
Kathy (your cuz)
YEAH!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the little guy! Tell Cora I love her and I miss her!
-Erin (now Nuland!)
Congrats on your little boy!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Caleb. Little boys are so much fun!
Woohoo for one of each!!! Now you have a complete set! We love you guys! Congratulations!!
The Macy's
Yeahhhh!!!! We are so excited for you. Can't wait to see more pics. Congratulations
Post a Comment