Jonathan started back to work this week and our lives are falling back into a more predictable schedule. This makes for a more happy mama. Well, not that I wouldn't prefer him to be able to be home. Don't get me wrong, vacation was great! But predictability is kinda nice too.
Yes, I know our life on the road is anything but predictable, still I like to have a basic weekly routine in place shortly after arriving to our new location.
It's very Austin.
In this class, they do ballet/tap, gymnastics, yoga, dramatic play, painting, crafts, music time, and a lot of dress up and playing. There is a huge wardrobe of dress up clothes that the kids run to as soon as they arrive. There is usually at least a couple of princess or a fairy floating around through out the day. So far, she is really enjoying it and the teachers just adore Cora. But of course they do...who doesn't.
I have fallen in love with Central Market and Sun Harvest.
Sun Harvest is nice and small and is just like Sun Flower Market in Fort Collins.
Then, there's Central Market. It has a Whole Foods feel to it, but you can still find some of the bad for you stuff that you grew up loving. You just have to look on the bottom shelves, under all the amazingly tasty, good for you organic stuff.
I also bit the bullet and joined a gym today. Even booked a few sessions with a trainer. We'll see how that goes.
Seriously, I'm really looking forward to it. They have a nice childcare that's included with the monthly membership. Having someone else entertain the kids for a couple hours is more than enough motivation to get me there.
Plus, it's a big box chain place, so if there's one at our next site, I can just transfer there.
It's true. We are all starting to break in our Austin shoes and make ourselves more comfortable with this city. Should get to know it pretty well,...... just in time to move on to the next adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment