We are having another baby!
That's right, I'm pregnant. The estimated due date is November 6th.
We found out just before we headed down to Florida, but we wanted to wait before we started telling everyone.We had our second doctor's visit today and we were able to hear the heart beat for the first time. It was so exciting to hear that first sound of life!
Jonathan has been lucky enough to be able to take off work to take us to the doctor visits.
As far as Cora goes, she listened to the heart beat and we told here that Mommy was growing a baby and she thought that was pretty funny. Once I start showing we'll talk about it more with her.
We'll keep you posted.
4 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!! Oddly enough, we kind of had a wierd feeling about that before you left. Hmmm. We couldn't be more excited!!! We miss you like crazy!
Brenda and Jason
ps. I will be sending more mail tomorrow. I've got a routine down where I will go to the post office every friday.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! You are great parents! And Cora will be a great "big sister." She is getting so big! I am glad that everything is going well for you down in Florida! We sure miss you here! You are all getting so tan, too (Okay, Jonathan, you were already tan!). I haven't been keeping very well with the blog, so I just saw the news now. Congrats and stay cool as it heats up down there!
-Steph Mathre
whoo hoo! loving this news! a friend for the pie-pie!
love you guys tons.
the g-lus
Post a Comment