That's right we now have Internet service. Actually we've had it since Saturday, but my parents have been in town since then and I have been spending as much time as possible with them and have not been able to update the blog. Sorry.
My parents arrived on Saturday and we have been seeing the sights around this area. Can't say that there has been anything too exciting to see but we have been able to spend time together and that has been great. They are going to start their drive back to Houston this Saturday.
Happy Birthday Cora! Our adorable little Cora Fae turned two yesterday. She had a great day. Aunt April sent a balloon bouquet (Cora loves them, thanks April). Cora got a call from Papa, Aunt April, Dalley, and a text from Erin. Thanks for thinking of her. Cora received some puzzles, shoes, clothes, games and her first tricycle! She can't ride it just yet, but she'll figure it out.
We had a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. She had a blast. She climbed around in the tube tunnels with her dad, rode rides, and of course we had pizza.
I will post some more photos as soon as we find the attachment for the camera. Hopefully we'll be able to find it this weekend. You would think that we wouldn't be able to loose stuff in such a small place...we're just good I guess. :-)
2 comments:
Say Happy Birthday to my neice. Please let me know if you did not recieve her package. I sent it on the 10th
I glad to hear that the visit with the parents went well and that Cora had a wonderful birthday. Wish I could have been there but that is how life goes. Love you guys.
April
Post a Comment