Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Tree

The stockings were hung by the window with care,
in hopes that St Nicholas,
soon would be there....





well,
it's not like we have a fire place. :-)


Jonathan has been off work the past two days, due to rain. Which as always is both good and bad, but we took advantage of this extended vacation and put up our Christmas decorations.

Just because we live in a 5th wheel doesn't mean we can't have a Christmas tree. I love our little tree. It fit's perfectly.

Today, despite the cool weather and rain, we put on our coats and went on a walk to explore our new RV park. It's a pretty nice place with lots of nice features. The only problem so far is the deafening rumblings from the sky.

We are just a little too close to the airport.

Side note:
After a week off for Thanksgiving, I just could not get back into our school routine. So we are putting Heart of Dakota on hold and I am creating a Christmas Unit study for the month of December. Day one...so much fun. I just love Christmas!

Merry Christmas.

No comments: