Monday, May 16, 2011

A date with Annie


Date night with my sweet little pie.
Took her to her first musical, Annie, which, turned out to be a pretty good production.
She LOVED it!

We invited two other ladies who travel on the crew to join us for dinner before the play.
Good food choices around this area are slim pickins. We have had some of the worst food while living here, so before we try a place I always google for reviews. I honestly don't know how life could go on without the world wide web.
We ended up trying out this hole in the wall Italian place, that got decent reviews. Google saved us once again, as our meal turned out pretty good. Cora and I split the cheese ravioli plate.
Sweet Cora had amazing manners. She sat up straight, hardly talked, used her napkin, always said "please" and "Thank you". Plus, used two slow and steady hands to guide her filled-to-the-brim fancy water glass from the table all the way to her mouth. Didn't spill a drop.
Precious.
I just heart her!

No comments: