Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Womb with a view...


We had our "official" ultrasound today. We were good and resisted all temptation to find out the sex of the next Little Loya.
So..He or she is well and healthy. Everything seems to be normal. He or she is about 10oz and about 10 inches long. And the estimated due date is November 2nd.
Cora was able to see her new sibling also. She didn't really say anything so I'm not sure she understood what she was looking at.

So all four of us are well and healthy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Loya is so cute!! :) You got some great pics! I'll have to share pics of goober with you tomorrow, he/she is only 13 weeks so they won't be as clear/cute as Little Loya.

So glad to hear the 4 of you are doing great!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, he so precious! I love him already.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Good for you guys... holding off on the temptation to find out if it's a boy or girl! We couldn't do it!

Lindsey