But I think God allows toddlers to get sick just so that they will sit still long enough for you to hold them again. :-) It was nice to cuddle with him yesterday. He even feel asleep while I was holding him. He hasn't done that since he was tiny.
This morning, he is feeling much better (Thank you Jesus), and is showing off for me.
He keeps pointing to as many objects as he knows the words for and telling me what they are. He was even trying to sing his ABC's with Cora and Alpha Pig.
Now he is dragging out his books and naming pictures in them too.
Cereal, water, book, chair, pillow, blanket, bed, pee pee, dog, ball, babies, orange, apple, milk, phone, door, sister, daddy's, work......and on and on and on.
Too cute.

I guess he didn't say enough yesterday and is trying to make up for it.
He's adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment