I am so happy to not have to be heading to the laundry mat every Monday.
It's smaller than your average washer or dryer but it's an all in one unit. So you can just set it and hours later you have dry clothes. Yes, hours. It takes longer than a standard house washer. But it actually holds more clothes than I was expecting it to, and they get really clean.
So far if I do at least one load a day I am able to keep up. Plus since I am able to wash clothes more than just once a week, our dirty clothes are clean faster. Thus, we can reduce the amount of clothes we need in our closets! And I am back to using cloth diapers instead of the landfill type. Yippee.
I can't tell you how happy I am with this washer/dryer.
Honestly, I just love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment