Well, we picked up the 5th wheel. How exciting. It's going to work just fine. It has two slider which makes it pretty roomy. We pulled out of the Advance Tank office about 4:30 yesterday, Thursday. Jonathan was in meetings 'till noon then we spend the afternoon loading and hooking up the camper. We then drove a few more hours and then spent our first night in an RV park. It was fun, even though we don't know how to hook up anything or use the water yet so we just slept there. They had a bath house for the RV Park.
The drive through Alabama was beautiful. But I have no proof since my camera's batteries died. So you'll have to take my work on that.
This morning we crossed the border into Florida. It's so beautiful also. Everything is so green.
2 comments:
Yes. The East Coast is quite different from the Front Range of Colorado. I am sure you miss the white snow and the brownish, green, blue environment. And of course you will miss the Mountains. But all God's Creation is beautiful. I am gald everything is going well.
Love
Dad
You have finally made it to Florida :) Sounds like you guys have gotten to see some beautiful country along the way. I can't wait to see pictures of the 5th wheel.
May God's blessings continue to be upon you.
Love ya
Mom
Post a Comment