Well we made it to Columbia, MO about 4:30 local time. We drove 800 miles in 13 hours yesterday. But it was a smooth drive. Everyone was happy and made for an easy drive. Jonathan drive the entire way, he loves to drive which is fine by me.
Thanks to all of you who called to wish me a happy birthday. It was great to hear from all of you. We went out to a mexican food place called Chevy's for my birthday dinner last night. That was a nice break.
Thank you Greg and Lindsey for the hotel stay. I can't tell you how nice that was to just pull up and have a room waiting for us, you are the best! Hug Corben for us.
Today we plan to drive 10 more hours to Pell City, Alabama. That is were Advance Tank has their other office. We will pick up the fifth -wheel there. Jonathan has a few meetings tomorrow and Cora and I will pack up the rig. ;-)
Thanks to all of you who called to wish me a happy birthday. It was great to hear from all of you. We went out to a mexican food place called Chevy's for my birthday dinner last night. That was a nice break.
Thank you Greg and Lindsey for the hotel stay. I can't tell you how nice that was to just pull up and have a room waiting for us, you are the best! Hug Corben for us.
Today we plan to drive 10 more hours to Pell City, Alabama. That is were Advance Tank has their other office. We will pick up the fifth -wheel there. Jonathan has a few meetings tomorrow and Cora and I will pack up the rig. ;-)
2 comments:
I am gald you had a good birthday.
I am glad the trip is going well for you. You guys are very special.
May God continue to Bless you and keep you safe.
Love
Dad
I am so glad you have this blog. I love keeping up dated on your progress. I knew the travel would go well. Can't wait to see you home on wheels.
Love and Prayers,
Brenda
Post a Comment