loving God. loving life. loving people. loving each other.
on the road TOGETHER.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Trailer pics
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hello Loya Family,
I've enjoyed traveling with you the last couple of weeks. The pictures are wonderful! Glad to hear you made it to your destination safely. I'm sure you are glad to be there and settled in. Sarah, I know your a smart woman, before you know it you'll have that RV figured out in no time!
1 comment:
Hello Loya Family,
I've enjoyed traveling with you the last couple of weeks. The pictures are wonderful! Glad to hear you made it to your destination safely. I'm sure you are glad to be there and settled in. Sarah, I know your a smart woman, before you know it you'll have that RV figured out in no time!
Looking forward to hearing from you again.
God Bless,
Lynell
Post a Comment